Sunday, February 14, 2016

Long time no see

  I haven't posted anything in a long time.  Sometimes life gets in the way.  I am still knitting and loom knitting, with a little crochet in the mix.  But most of my time is spent with a 2 1/2 year old.  My grandson keeps me hopping.  I do have to admit I love every minute of it.
 
  I am working on a few patterns that I want to post as both needle and loom knit.  One of them is a hat with cables and drop stitches in it.  When you have a little helper working with you it takes longer than normal.

  I went on a trip to Maine this past September, I had lots of lobster.  We also, the hubby and I, went to Niagra Falls.  It was fun.  We also drove to the top of the auto road on Mt. Washington in New Hampshire.  It was great.



No comments:

Post a Comment